How to win now?

I played a game, played three seasons and did well then in my fourth season it all went pear shaped, the ai must have cracked my tactics.

I lost my job and started again, I cannot win now, my last game against a lower team, I had no shots, not even off target, I lost a match against a lower league side, lower than blue square n/s.

Why have all the teams in the world cracked it together? I have tried new tactics and formations but they seem even worse.

What do I do now?

:(

The AI doesn't "crack" tactics they simply approach games differently depending on various factors.

What do you do?

Well look at your squad and what tactics will suit. Then each match consider all the factors before choosing your approach to each match.

I played a game, played three seasons and did well then in my fourth season it all went pear shaped, the ai must have cracked my tactics.

I lost my job and started again, I cannot win now, my last game against a lower team, I had no shots, not even off target, I lost a match against a lower league side, lower than blue square n/s.

Why have all the teams in the world cracked it together? I have tried new tactics and formations but they seem even worse.

What do I do now?

:(

It must be tough Rafa, but you have to hang in there.

Archived