Who's having problems with goalkeepers?

My keeper Gomes has just made 2 absolutley irreprehensible mistakes, which cost me 3 points and a difficult task in proggressing to the group stages of Europe. He's never really made a mistake for me yet, but twice in 5 minutes he has come out of his goal and gifted the opposition the ball after which they merely had to pass the ball into the net.

Is this a common occurence? I may have to drop him for this heinous crime. Awful, awful, awful goalkeeping.

So he had one bad game... you said he's been solid everywhere else, so that's one out of how many?

You want to over react to one match fine, get a new keeper. There certainly isn't anything globally wrong with them.

come on dude i was joking about dropping him!

Just wondered if anyone else was having problems with erratic keepers.

USunlight-Yeah, Gomes is known for his gaffes ;)

My keeper Gomes has just made 2 absolutley irreprehensible mistakes, which cost me 3 points and a difficult task in proggressing to the group stages of Europe. He's never really made a mistake for me yet, but twice in 5 minutes he has come out of his goal and gifted the opposition the ball after which they merely had to pass the ball into the net.

Is this a common occurence? I may have to drop him for this heinous crime. Awful, awful, awful goalkeeping.

Thank you for joining the forum, Mr. Redknapp. Yes we all saw his howler for Drogba's goal and giving away a last minute penalty. The guy's nuts, but stick with him - he gets you out of a lot of holes too. It's not a common occurence no, but then you bought a keeper with Eccentricity 20, so what did you expect?

Archived