Whats the best country to scout for young talent?

Looking at trying to scout the world for some youngsters before there picked up by other big teams. Was just wondering whats the best country that holds all those young gems that will grow and take my club to stardom!

I've heard holland is a good place so i've got a scout looking there for me at the minute. Just hope the players arent all hanging around those coffee shops there!

Cheers

Easily Brazil. Closely followed by Argentina.

On all the games I have played there has always been about 5 fantastic Brazlian Regens, about 3-4 Argentine, and them about another 4 from the whole rest of the world. Brazil is easily the best though. You have a good combination of youngsters that are already fantastic and have room to improve, and other ones that aren't as good at the start but have a huge potential.

czech rep. sloveakia and slovenia

I second these nations. Especially Czech rep. seems to produce a lot of talent in my game. Most of them are pretty cheap and don't mind signing for Bromley :-). I scout the major czech clubs during the season and when players are released I sign the absolute top players and invite another 3-5 players for trials.

As said above, i'd generally look at the more sucessful nations in football such as Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina and more recently, Spain.

In my current save some of the best new-gens have been French but you'll also find some randomly popping up around the world.

Archived