Post funny stats from your game

None conceded, 198 scored, after 15 games.

Why do it son? You're not achieving anything.

It's a really good game once you get in to it, theres no need to edit/reload/cheat.

no editing done, no reloading done HOWEVER ...

... there is this .dll file that makes each player in your First team to have over 29000 in condition amongst a couple of other things, just makes them super fit i'm sure its lying around in the editors forum section of this site :)

... there is this .dll file that makes each player in your First team to have over 29000 in condition amongst a couple of other things, just makes them super fit i'm sure its lying around in the editors forum section of this site :)

What's the point?

Its not a doctored screenshot, if you look at hes previous posts in other threads, he forgot to remove FMRTE on other screenshots and got outed..He blatently uses FMRTE to change atrributes even though he says different..

No, I didnt forget to remove FMRTE, I deliberately leave it on there, I have nothing to hide. The only things that change is the match fitness/condition of my starting 11 due to the use of the .dll file on fmrte. And getting outed on a forum online ? ha ha are you serious ? no need to take forums so seriously :)

It's the word "however" and the admission of changing the fitness levels of your players that make your screenshot look sillier than it already is.

I was replying to what you said to me yesterday, but forgot to click 'Reply with quote'..

You keep hijacking peoples threads with your "Non Cheating" screenshots..Nobody wants to see them as anybody could reproduce what you are doing in their game..Yet you come on here and boast about it? Why, what do you get out of it?

Back to "funny stats" rather than a fight over who's a cheater.

I have a 20 year old Wonderkid who has been playing for me for 4 years now. He has 125 starts in all competitions. Relevant stats:

Free Kick Taking: 18

Technique: 18 (has been as high as 19)

Flair: 15

Creativity: 16

Decisions: 14

Composure: 14

He has been the 1st choice free kick taker since he came to my club (next best has 13 Free Kick Taking)...in 4 years and hundreds of free kicks...he just scored his first one yesterday (and it was a beauty to beat Porto in the Champions League Knockout stages)

quite a few posts have stated I know I am not playing the right way, why keep on saying otherwise ? can you not read ?

But then, why post the screenshots? That's what I don't get, you seem to be saying "Look how well I can cheat." Don't really see the point to be honest.

Archived