Fuming!

Date: 11-September-2013

Club: Bath City

Division: Championship

Fuming?: Yes

Why?: Bath 1 - 10 Peterborough

So?: 8 U21's away on International Duty for games on 6th - 10 September

Ahh: Yes. Fuming isn't the word. A Postponement option or something to help the situation is needed. What would the FA do in real life? Don't know. Surely the manager would have a case though.

Maybe: Well, so bloody mad, after all the hard work I put in, I know "it's only a game" and perhaps taking it to seriously, but having brought every copy every year since it came out, this is the biggest frustration i've ever had, and its also the best i've ever done as well.

AAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH

Was hoping there was a board room action where I could offer them my resignation to the board, and hope they turned round and said "It's ok, It's not your fault, It's SI Games'. We'll have a word with the Fans spokeperson for you. It will be ok, and no, we don't accept your resignation".

Make me feel better, and tell me I'm justified in this rant.

Regards

S Eade

i love the way that people on this site always over look the whole point of a thread just because the OP has a slightly differant way of communicating his point :(

anyway, i do believe the OP has a point, maybe. im not sure how it works for under 21's, if its a full international that has caused this then i would expect the match to get postponed, but an under 21 match. not sure if its the same. does anyone know the facts about this?

There is nothing to say that a match should be postponed for an U21's match.

- You don't say what U21 team is playing

- Why is you team made up of 8-10 U21's first team players?

- Was it a full international weekend - if so Championship games are usually automatically postponed are they no?

- If a postponement was proposed both clubs would have to agree. if I was Peterborough I would have said no :p

I believe that there is some kind of bug that means that reschedualed matches bugger up the postponents for international matches. At least yours was just as a normal match. Last season, nearly my entire squad was called up for international duty with Canada on the same day as my semi final playoff with New York.

I was not chuffed.

Archived