FM 2010 Mac stopped working HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I played 2010 with no troubles for a long time but when updating to snow leopard 10.6.2 it stopped working and just came up with an error message when trying to load. I'm now on 10.6.5 and thought I'd try and find an update/patch to se if the issue may have been fixed. I found the esellerate patch which I downloaded, thinking this must be it. Great it worked but has stopped half way through the season, saying that I have a demo version and directs me to a website to buy for £29.99 (I'm not sure it was that much when I first bought it a year ago!)

Anyway this is completely doing my head in. I had considered buying 2011 but is there any point if it just doesn't work with apple mac.

Any help would be so gratefully appreciated I would literally send you a gift!!!!

Mark

Hi all,

I played 2010 with no troubles for a long time but when updating to snow leopard 10.6.2 it stopped working and just came up with an error message when trying to load. I'm now on 10.6.5 and thought I'd try and find an update/patch to se if the issue may have been fixed. I found the esellerate patch which I downloaded, thinking this must be it. Great it worked but has stopped half way through the season, saying that I have a demo version and directs me to a website to buy for £29.99 (I'm not sure it was that much when I first bought it a year ago!)

Anyway this is completely doing my head in. I had considered buying 2011 but is there any point if it just doesn't work with apple mac.

Any help would be so gratefully appreciated I would literally send you a gift!!!!

Mark

If you've patched the DVD version with an eSellerate patch that may be causing your problem. It may be worth uninstalling FM2010 then clear out the Sports Interactive folders in these locations:

- User > Library > Caches

- User > Library > Logs

- User > Library > Preferences

Then re-install the game from DVD (I assume this is the version you own) and then patch up to 10.3 using this version of the patch.

Edit: Doing this should not delete any of your saved games.

Archived