How do YOU cope with frustration on this game?

I just drew to Tottenham because of a Goalkeeping error, and my hugely creative team doing nothing. Then I lose to Man U because Sergio Ramos gets beaten in the air by Guardado (7 heading 7 jumping), whilst my team again does nothing.

Then I have Peterborough in the cup. We win 5-0 but my star Centreback get injured for the 3rd time this season. Out for 3 months again, at the business end of the season.

I just had enough and closed the game. Can't be doing with it. Feel bad now though

When I'm feeling frustrated, I go play an online shooter or something in which I have more control over the play of the game. The reason this game gets so frustrating is because you don't have actual control--you're very limited really in how you can affect the gameplay. So I find playing something in which I have control of everything that I do on the screen is very rejuvenating.

That and the drink.

I just drew to Tottenham because of a Goalkeeping error, and my hugely creative team doing nothing. Then I lose to Man U because Sergio Ramos gets beaten in the air by Guardado (7 heading 7 jumping), whilst my team again does nothing.

Then I have Peterborough in the cup. We win 5-0 but my star Centreback get injured for the 3rd time this season. Out for 3 months again, at the business end of the season.

I just had enough and closed the game. Can't be doing with it. Feel bad now though

Easily fixed, RELOAD

I just watch a sport news TV show and watch the real managers get just as frustrated as me ;)

You just have to remember that this game is based on the idea of a team manager, who cant control everything, who will get runs of bad luck, who will lose big games, who will have top players out injured for months at a time, who will have players throwing tantrums (Im looking at you Tevez ;)) etc etc

If it wasnt that way then SI would be doing something wrong.

fix all solution: reload

Bad side: if you reload and keep losing you get even more frustrated.

Though, if I seriously get sick of the incredibly frustrating things my team does or gets, I usually come to other games, or even visual novels.

Final solution: become an hero.

End of the problem

Sex, drugs and rock 'n roll generally does it for me.

Or I watch some tele and eat skittles, and try and remember it's just a game, while trying to resist the inevitable urge to turn the game back on and pull the team together. Damn the addictiveness of this game!

Simple,I switch it off,light a ciggie,open a beer....switch on Final Fantasy 14 online,play for a bit....curse to the Gods that they released that game in the same or even worse condition than FM11....

....Say to myself "almost Christmas" think about the my Son opening his gifts and all is good again .....and hope both games are fixed early next year....

Archived