Players leaving because of another player????

Nobody likes my reserve keeper at Bradford, and while I am trying to qualify for the champions league 4 of my best players decide to hand in a transfer request, simply because I didnt get rid of my reserve keeper in the transfer window. The guy receives a hefty paycheck with a long contract, I cant just release him ... the board would have my head. I tried offering him for free a thousand times, but noone wants the guy.

Will those players perhaps reconsider? their morale is now permanently low and all contracts will expire .... so I ll just have to let them go. I think I might start a new game, too bad ... was actually having fun.

I agree, strange feature in the first place. And it occurs far too often in the game.

I have actually never heard of a player wanting to leave a proffessional club because he didnt like another player. Thats a bit what being a professional is all about isnt it?

Well, I have to be honest, in holland we had the Paul Matthijs - Regillio Vrede incident at FC Groningen (season 03/04?) after which Vrede was released, but apart from that one?

Archived