How do you improve 'Youth Recruitment'?

• 1 year later...

Hi friends;

I manage a team named Liverpool. And Liverpool;

- Liverpool's balance is 200M Euro.

- Good youth facilities

- Averaje junior coaching

- Established youth recruitment

Now friends i have demands during 2 years! to board to upgrade junior coaching and youth recruitment network but the board rejected my demands and i can not understand. have a idea?

Hi friends;

I manage a team named Liverpool. And Liverpool;

- Liverpool's balance is 200M Euro.

- Good youth facilities

- Averaje junior coaching

- Established youth recruitment

Now friends i have demands during 2 years! to board to upgrade junior coaching and youth recruitment network but the board rejected my demands and i can not understand. have a idea?

no idea friends?

Why have you got that much money in the bank yet such poor youth facilities and junior coaching?!

Youth recruitment can only be improved by improving rep, you need to become successful and improve your national leagues rep before you will see any chance of an improvement.

I said previous message friend i have much money but board does not accept junior coaching and yout recruitment network. And i upgrade my youth facilities and one upgrade is still going... But one upgrade is going for 6-7 months :) so i had 2 or 3 upgrade for youth facilities.

i have been managing Liverpool for 3 years and i have 2 English Premier League Champions, 1 UEFA Cup and 1 European Champion Cup. And my team 4. best team of the world after Barca, Real Madrid and Man Utd. Rep is not problem i think :)

And thanks for answer and any idea :)

Strange, as Aberdeen i was able to improve the junior coaching easily, sometimes took a bit of an argument with the board but was quite easy to convince them, i have it up as high as it can go.

The youth recruitment thing is def rep related, i would imagine another year or so with some prolonged success should boost your rep up enough, do you have the option to improve and your board wont agree or do you just not have the option to improve?

Your asking them to cut back, not improve!! :)

i just wanted to give a example. Before i have 2 options named improve and cut back but when i choosed the selection named improve the board answered about like this ;) so they did not accept and now i have one selection named cut back :) i have not still got selection named improve!!!

• 1 month later...

I am in year 2036, and have yet to be able to access this option to increase my youth recruitment network. I have tried everything and it's really spoiled my game. It's FM 11 I'm playing, and I'm with Celtic. I've got legendary manager status, world class rep, club has continental rep, I have affiliated clubs abroad etc, anythin to raise profile, club is ranked 9th in Europe, why the heck won't they let me do it! It's my 3rd club in the save, previously managed Thurrock and Bournemouth, and they wouldn't let me increase it either. At celtic, it's "above average youth recruitment". surely i could get it increased? I've got millions in bank, regularly last 8 in champions league. really doing my nut in, my regens are regularly half a star to a star. every few seasons maybe get a 2 star or 2 and half. i have state of art training facilities for youth + youth academy. really annoying me. i enjoy fm11 but thinking of chuckin this save and gettin 12. which is a shame cos my save is awesome.

Archived