still yet to buy FM11

anyone remember how soon after the jan transfer window SI released a data update and patch last year? as aston villa i'm awaiting the jan sales before buying 11. still struggling through on good 'ol 10.3 but really itching to get stuck into the new version.....

if were judging it on previous years then i guess that it will come out end of Feb some time. hopefully it will get rid of a few of these annoying bugs as well. that way people will stop going on about them and focus on how brilliant the game is this year!

can't wait til end of feb, really want to be playing it earlier. maybe i'll just do an edit myself after jan transfer window closes...

There will be fan made databases just a couple of days after the January transfer window closes. But if you want the official database, then it will be available by the end of Feb

i can take that type of unreality. it's only a game and there are other things i need for it to feel real. isnt much different than starting in july and having all the august transfers sorted.......

i play villa and as we've had a lot of kids break into the first team this year i need this to be reflected in a data update before i buy FM11. or spend hours with the editor "guessing" their likely pa, which i dont want to do

Archived