Players Fitness Help...

Screenshot:

1stshot.png

2ndshot.png

Any help ? I know this is the day after the game but it also happens when my players are 90/100% at the start of a match and by half time can go as low as 40%...my tactics are spot on but it is hard to win anything when my players are tired all of the time. Any help guys ?

First off all what do you use for closing down/pressing in the team instructions? For players starting condition I try never to use player that are below 95% or so. With Djourou he is tired and laking match fitness there so that is not a mystery. With Walcott, Young, Van Persie, Clichy and Silva they have all been injured and they have low condition because off that. But the others are quite strange if your closing down is not too outrageous or you don't use players who have low condition.

Those condition figures look normal to me. Compared to FM10 and before players get much more tired, but recover too. Generally they look knackered until the day before the next fixture and lose their tiredness the day before or morning of the next game. So you should only be concerned if they're too tired to start games, not how they feel when the game has just finished.

Archived