Cristiano is the most incredible player ever!

28 goals in his last 14 consecutive games.

51 goals in 43 games so far this season with 11 games left to play.

WOW

Be nice if he could of played like that for Portugal at the World Cup. He was very ordinary then. But that said, in the game as opposed to real life, he is very good.

I find him to have incredible attributes for a forward, I prefer playing him there instead of wing. The fact he is a good at heading is uncommon for a player with such good dribbling.

How do you play him as a forward? Lone striker with the advanced forward role? I find his lack of work rate and tendency to shoot from distance a pain to deal with.

No matter how good he is or could be, I will always find it hard to respect him as a player for his attitude. Even the recently retired referee said they would warn each other that C.Ronaldo looks for easy freekicks by going down too easily... *shakes head*. Plus. he's a diva.

My preferred references :) : http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/the_beautiful_blog/2010/12/danish-referee-claus-bo-larsen.html

No matter how good he is or could be, I will always find it hard to respect him as a player for his attitude. Even the recently retired referee said they would warn each other that C.Ronaldo looks for easy freekicks by going down too easily... *shakes head*. Plus. he's a diva.

My preferred references :) : http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/the_beautiful_blog/2010/12/danish-referee-claus-bo-larsen.html

Obviously Claus didn't see much of Fillipo "Louganis" Inzaghi. Now, that guy could dive!

lmfao :p there are many many that might be worst but those are left out for their respective topics :) Not to mention Landon Donavon made a career for himself flopping like a fish on land. Luckily he grew a pair and stopped. I can only hope the same can be said about C.Ronaldo. What I hate more than the diving/exaggeration, is the reaction after doing it and the look at the ref.

How do you play him as a forward? Lone striker with the advanced forward role? I find his lack of work rate and tendency to shoot from distance a pain to deal with.

I played him as a lone striker for Portugal but with my own setting for him (old-schooler). He would get most of his goals by through-balls where he would run very fast or dribble past the defense.

Archived