Boardroom - New Stadium

I have always had trouble with this, now asking for a stadium extension was easy enough but when wanting a new stadium, what is the best way to go about it when you aew speaking with the boardroom ?

What option do you select ? I've tried it twice with a negative both results

Also, how long do you need to wait till you ask again ?

it will all depend on the financial state of the club, the state of the stadium and the amount of fans you are getting on average during the league season, if you dont meet these requirements the board will usually reject the request. can your stadium be expanded? If so again this may count against you.

i cant expand the stadium any further, my average crowd is 98% or higher each season. I wonder if I destory my stadium with fmrte, will that speed up getting a new stadium ?

Also, my Liverpool club is financially rich big time

I've asked the board to build new stadium and the progress bar is full. Yet there is not news of a new stadium built? Also, all the requests for a stadium is greyed out. :confused: It is already 2 months past the date for the stadium to be built. I'm playing Chelsea by the way. Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry but I don't think I remember what lines I used. I got the go ahead for the new stadium in 2013. It's now 2015 and it's still not built:(. I do know that it involves a bit of luck to get the new stadium? You just have to try whenever the new stadium request is enabled. Good luck!

bobo - when you asked for a new stadium, what line did you use ? and in your case, you'll get a new stadium next season, as stated in other threads, yes its a bug

Archived