Is it actually worth waiting for the patch?

This is the question i've been asking myself all day. I had a thoroughly enjoyable first season on the game, have managed to sell some players, managed to buy some players. Now i just want to get to the next season.

The thing that stops me is that there is the patch round the corner, but really, what will it actually resolve? And for those who haven't played for weeks, is it really so bad? Or is it just that the transfers in the first season are relativley normal? Because having holidayed through the summer window it all seems quite ok, and i don't see what a patch is going to change. The AI will still make questionable transfer forays, and it'll still be hard to sell players because that is what SI intended was it not? What else is there apart from the transfers that the patch will change?

:confused:

i mean i understand the grievances with the transfers, but i don't get what this patch is actually going to do to make the game better. I don't see whats wrong with the ME to be honest, and at the end of the day the transfers will still happen but just for a few million more. As for the interaction feature, a patch cannot improve it let's be honest. It's not perfect but it only takes some common sense to get it working to your benefit

i mean i understand the grievances with the transfers, but i don't get what this patch is actually going to do to make the game better. I don't see whats wrong with the ME to be honest, and at the end of the day the transfers will still happen but just for a few million more. As for the interaction feature, a patch cannot improve it let's be honest. It's not perfect but it only takes some common sense to get it working to your benefit

The patch will make it better, but people keep thinking of it as some holy grail that will fix everything, when it wont.

This is the question i've been asking myself all day. I had a thoroughly enjoyable first season on the game, have managed to sell some players, managed to buy some players. Now i just want to get to the next season.

The thing that stops me is that there is the patch round the corner, but really, what will it actually resolve? And for those who haven't played for weeks, is it really so bad? Or is it just that the transfers in the first season are relativley normal? Because having holidayed through the summer window it all seems quite ok, and i don't see what a patch is going to change. The AI will still make questionable transfer forays, and it'll still be hard to sell players because that is what SI intended was it not? What else is there apart from the transfers that the patch will change?

:confused:

i was in my 4th season when i stopped, simply as 2 bugs kicked in which hadnt appeared throughout my game and make it unplayable. transfers are relatively normal and fair in mine aswell, so ur not alone there ;)

I'm 8 seasons in and very much enjoying this years game, it wont affect my game in the slightest if some world class superstars get transfer listed by request as I'm managing Celtic and we're skint.

The only thing (that afaik is getting fixed in the patch) I'm finding slightly annoying is having to rename my custom squad view every few continues of the game as it keeps adding custom to the title until it takes up the whole of the top of the screen obscuring the selection and views buttons.

Archived