Injuries unrealistic?

I've never complained about injuries before as they have always been spot on imo but in this version the game seems to attack certain areas and wipes that area of your team out, I've never seen anything like it up until this version.

For example, earlier in the season I lost four strikers within a week of each other which is pretty unfortunate. Two months later and I then lose three out of my four midfielders all within a few days of each other, I thought this was getting a bit silly but I gave the game the benefit of the doubt. A month or so later and guess what, three of my four center backs have all been injured within a few days of each other.

Seeing a pattern here?

Does anybody know how the injuries are worked out exactly?

Am I the unluckiest manager ever? Or are injuries scripted?

I've never complained about injuries before as they have always been spot on imo but in this version the game seems to attack certain areas and wipes that area of your team out, I've never seen anything like it up until this version.

For example, earlier in the season I lost four strikers within a week of each other which is pretty unfortunate. Two months later and I then lose three out of my four midfielders all within a few days of each other, I thought this was getting a bit silly but I gave the game the benefit of the doubt. A month or so later and guess what, three of my four center backs have all been injured within a few days of each other.

Seeing a pattern here?

Does anybody know how the injuries are worked out exactly?

Am I the unluckiest manager ever? Or are injuries scripted?

you're unlucky, injuries arent scripted

Yeah, im not one for complaining either, but I feel injuries are a bit frequent on this game. Its at a point where im going into games nervous about what injuries I will get next.

I made a topic like this a week a so ago, and I had in one season 6+ injuries, all at the same time, some where 5months + injuries too, and they came about in a short time.

This season the same thing is happening, and in my last match against sevilla, i had 4 players all injured in the same match. Left back, right back, replacement right back and a winger

Archived