I don't believe it! I'm officially gutted!!!!

I have just had a big problem with Champions League qualification. I have just finished my 2nd Season in La Liga with Betis (in 2013) finishing 4th (i also won the Spanish Cup) however i have just noticed midway through August the that i was entered into the EURO Cup 3rd Qualifying Round (which i won 9-3 on agg.) and am now in the EURO Cup group stages...the 4th placed Spanish Champions League spot went to Valencia (who finished 6th!!!). Spain had 4 entries (the eventual top 3 and 6th? [Valencia])

to make matters worse i turned down my beloved Chelsea in the Summer to stick with Betis who i assumed were in the champions league...I know Blatter & Platini are a corrupt so and so's only wanting sexy football in the Champions League but come on!!!

i thought long and hard about an official announcement, i didn't want to go shooting my mouth off half cocked, so decided in the interests off all interested in official legislation that i would define my guttedness level as official, clearing up any concerns people may have had that i was merely 'rather' gutted, or indeed, 'unassumingly' gutted. These would portray the wrong emotion entirely.

Still want a champions league spot though.

Archived