4-2-3-1 Italian Fast&furiouS

screenshot225t.jpg

screenshot226i.jpg

screenshot227.jpg

screenshot228h.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pitch dimension: maximum

Feel free to give any tweakings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GK: the best able to take. I recommend you keep an eye on two values in particular: One on One and concentration

DR:speed, strength, location, marking, contrasts and cross ). P.s. given the enormous amount of work they do, I recommend having two pairs of full-backs more or less the same value

DCR: marking, concentration, elevation, position, and the higher is the value in steps, the better for the maneuver. (height: 1.88)

DCL: as above, but the height is not critical.

DL: speed, strength, location, marking, contrasts and cross ). P.s. given the enormous amount of work they do, I recommend having two pairs of full-backs more or less the same value

MC: I recommend two midfielders who have high values in passing, decision making, marking, contrast, position (speed at least 12), two short median or central midfielders to be able to stop the opponent's actions is to share your (pass rates will between 77% and 84% , it depend by value of midfielder).

AMC: is an attacking midfielder who has the task of leading the orchestra, is divided between midfield and attack and is the one that often imbeccherà striker or attacking midfielder. Core values are: steps, creativity, without the ball, dribbling and intuition is important to the finalization; unnecessary speed, acceleration.

AMCR/L: speed, acceleration, passing, creativity, dribbling, finishing and cross (not essential but the higher the value the better). also recommend using a right tc finalizer (eg Hamsik which has a high value in finalizing), and left a assistman. We recommend to use a right foot in right position and a left foot in left position.

STC: is the key role of the tactic since it will more often face to face with the goalkeeper. Speed, acceleration, strength, finishing, dribbling, without the ball, coldness, intuition and shooting from a distance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT:

-AVOID THE ROW BETWEEN THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE PREFERRED SHARES "shoot from distance", especially if it is in midfielder WHY IT REFLECTS THE OPERATION SO Scary

-HE PLAYED THE "EUROPE LEAGUE" YOU MUST MAKE A SOLID TURNOVER, but if played in the CHAMPION'S TRY TO BETTER MANAGE THE PINK

-IF YOU USE THE TRAINING OF DEFAULT TO KNOW THAT YOUR PLAYERS 90% will have a considerable drop BETWEEN END-November and mid January (DO NOT WORRY, NOT ON THE TACTICS)

-INITIAL EFFORTS TO PLAY AWAY IN (do not worry, it's normal), To overcome this situation is only 2 or 3 match (Away)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. I can not tell how long it will take your team to learn first fully the mechanisms, but I can tell you to wait at least 3 matches before this tactic may give the first results, especially if you were to insert a rescue in progress

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z21l49b0dnvohja/4-2-3-1%20Fast%26furiouS%202011%20ver%203%20final%20version%20%28R.%20Madrid%2C%20Mag%202013%29.tac

• 1 month later...
Why 99% of people who post tactics make tactics only for Real,Man Utd.,Bayern,Arsenal or Barcelona and not Blackpool or WBA for example.Making tactics for such teams is like playing mario.

prob because they like destroying teams and its more fun

• 3 months later...

Archived