FM on Pocket PC? :-)

I have one of the new HTC Tytn's and while looking at it's specs (400mhz, 64mb built in storage, expandable via miniSD to 1gig...) I realized that it certainly competes with, if not outperforms, a PSP?

Has anyone at SI Games kicked around the idea of an FM iteration for the Pocket PC (windows mobile, etc.) platform? Virtually every PPC device has a stylus interface, which would be a lovely feature.

I won't pretend to know what the install-base is for PPC handhelds, but I *would* bet that Johnny-WhiteCollarGeek would love to manage his team whilst appearing productive in a meeting(tapping away at his Palm/Treo/Tytn versus holding a PSPicon_cool.gif)

What say you mates?

I have one of the new HTC Tytn's and while looking at it's specs (400mhz, 64mb built in storage, expandable via miniSD to 1gig...) I realized that it certainly competes with, if not outperforms, a PSP?

Has anyone at SI Games kicked around the idea of an FM iteration for the Pocket PC (windows mobile, etc.) platform? Virtually every PPC device has a stylus interface, which would be a lovely feature.

I won't pretend to know what the install-base is for PPC handhelds, but I *would* bet that Johnny-WhiteCollarGeek would love to manage his team whilst appearing productive in a meeting(tapping away at his Palm/Treo/Tytn versus holding a PSPicon_cool.gif)

What say you mates?

Well I suppose it would just have to satisfy that magic software profitability equation...

is [cost of production] < [unit price] x [unit sales]

perhaps if a port from PSP to PPC was found to be relatively simple*, they could just build off of that

* - i'm almost positive it wouldn't be, i'm just tossing it out there icon_wink.gif

/waiting for Mr. Vaughan to show up... icon_cool.gif

Archived