The Perfect Staff Team on FM11

Foxo

Following on from FM10's release of our perfect staff team, here it is again!

Introduction

The Perfect Staff Room returns once again for this year, and it has been decided in the following way! Using mainly my opinion on what stats are important for each role, and obviously attributes, I have assembled a coaching team of 13, a physio team of 3, and a scouting team of 10. This has been done using Manchester United as the base and therefore many of these will not sign for medium to small clubs! When a Manchester United staff member is used, I used Barcelona to determine wages and compensation packages.

The staff team for lower league clubs will be released in the near future, it is being worked on!

The total cost to hire these at the start of the game would be:

Compensation: £7.95m

Wages: £157,200pw

Read the full guide at the below link

http://www.theawaystand.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/4089-the-perfect-staff-room/

That scout was included due to knowledge, admittedly his wages are large, whereas England (Hamilton) and Spain (Noriega) already had full knowledge in the team. The Brazil assistant manager wouldn't join, although admittedly he is very good, and Pako Ayesteran isn't as mentally strong as Kern. Baldini wasn't included due to lack of discipline. If i gave reasons for everyone I'd be here forever :p

Archived