Sponsorship deals

Ormu

Ok, so I'm playing a longterm save in the Finnish league with a club called Tampere United. I've turned the club into a major force, having made it the Champion's League group stage few years in a row, obiviously leading to huge profits to a club from a minor league. The league reputation has raised quite a bit also, but what hasn't changed at all are my sponsors. I've only had one sponsorship with the club and that's stayed around the same amount 40k €, which is ridiculous when looking at the success the club has had.

Oddly enough, most other clubs in the league have had increasing amout of sponsor money. So I'm wondering is there a certain hidden attribute in the club or with the chairman that affects the sponsorhip deals and the amount of money from them? I've checked with FMRTE and haven't really able to see any hidden attributes that would be a lot lower than the other clubs. Does anyone else have similar experience with sponsor issues? I think it's a major problem when trying to have a long term save with a smaller league, trying to make it into a reputable european league, when your sponsorship deals stay at the same amateur'ish level the entire time. :p

Interesting... I figured at first that they probably don't have a good way to make sponsors very dynamic but when you said other clubs in the same league are getting different deals it tossed that idea out the window.

Would be curious about the reasoning behind what you're experiencing as well.

I just started a new game to see how the sponsoship deals look like in the start of a save and it seems they the other clubs' income from sponsors hasn't raised either, they are just bigger to begin with compared to my team. So case closed I guess, it seems like it's like you said Martyr1777, that the sponsor system isn't very dynamic unlike the league reputation now. Well too bad, I hope this could be easily "fixed" in the future.

• SI Staff

Have the sponsorship values stayed exactly the same ? If so, it could be that those sponsorships have been set in the DB to be fixed level sponsorships, which means the income won't change when the deals are re-negotiated and the club reputation changes. You might want to raise this issue in the data forums in the appropriate thread to get the data checked.

Have the sponsorship values stayed exactly the same ? If so, it could be that those sponsorships have been set in the DB to be fixed level sponsorships, which means the income won't change when the deals are re-negotiated and the club reputation changes. You might want to raise this issue in the data forums in the appropriate thread to get the data checked.

Well not exactly the same but the changes have been very minor, only like one or two thousand euros with my team, maybe a bit more with the others and with my team it hasn't increased but decreased even when the reputation has gone up all the time. But thanks for the advice, I'll be checking the data forums as well!

In my experience, new sponsorship deals are only announced after the expiry of your current one. Have a look at when the current deal expires, you may be due for a new sponsorship very soon which may reflect your new reputation a little more accurately.

In my experience, new sponsorship deals are only announced after the expiry of your current one. Have a look at when the current deal expires, you may be due for a new sponsorship very soon which may reflect your new reputation a little more accurately.

It's not that, I've always had one year kit sponsorship deals with my club and nothing else, and when it's renewed, it stays at the same level or even decreases which has happened for me.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for bumping an inactive topic but im experiencing a similar problem.

Ive been playing with darlington for 15 years and led them to the premiership, reached european football 2 seasons ago and were a stable mid-table team. I guess its kinda worthy to note ive been in the premiership for 6 years now.

So when we got a new 4-year sponsorship deal for only 900K I was very dissapointed as that is by far the crappiest deal in the whole league. Will this improve or is it somehow the most I will be able to get?

Archived