How to track back players morale?

It has been mentioned in these forums that in the current iteration of FM morale might have more impact on the player performance on the pitch than perhaps in previous versions. If it really is the case, I'd like to be able to track back the morale 'curve' so I'd have some reference as to what might have caused the changes (wether it's a drop or a raise). So, as I've not found such 'morale curve' (like form) in the game yet, I'd like to know if someone else has found it, and if so where it might be.

-SnUrF

I think it's a great idea, but unfortunately doesn't exist at the moment.

We have ways to track players' training improvements, match performance, even a history of conversations now. I think it would be very helpful to have a record of their morale, preferably in the shape of a line graph that tracks any changes through the season, with perhaps the 'peaks' and 'troughs' of this line graph annotated with details hinting at why they may have experienced this notable change (eg. a sudden rise in morale may have a note attached: "Made international debut" or "[Manager of another club] tipped player as future star").

Archived