so many problems with player interaction

kkas

There are so many problems with this feature, I just bought a winger today due to me only having to two wingers and then all my strikers go off on one because they feel like I have too many people who can play in their position because he has ST as a secondary position. This would be okay if I had some sort of option to tell them I dont intend to play the new signing as a striker.

Same goes for nearly every player I ask to learn a new move or style of play even if it makes perfect sense 90% just flat out won't even try to give it a go even though it makes sense and I am paying their wages. There should be an option to not give them a choice.

I wonder if you are a very new manager, or, a very unpopular manager. Have you gotten upset with your players often?

I have a couple of players who wont do anything I tell them (ashavin and diaby) but that is because they are awkard little **** in real life as well, always sulking and stuff. Conversely players like ramsey and wiltshire really seem to like me and always do what I say, even admitting that they arent playing well when I telll them so.

So basicially - if your players dont like you (or dont actually really like you, rather than actual dislike) then chances are they wont do what you say.

all im saying is that there is a lack of options considering a feature that can have usch an impact on a game. its giving a prblem without the option of a real life solution plus it happens way too often with players who you just dont get the impression are really like that

all im saying is that there is a lack of options considering a feature that can have usch an impact on a game. its giving a prblem without the option of a real life solution plus it happens way too often with players who you just dont get the impression are really like that

Agreed... the interaction system is literally only half done.

To many wholes, like you have no idea how a player will react to any particular option until you've tried it, no matter how much research you do on the player. We simply don't have enough information about a player to have any clue who will do what before it's too late.But beyond that there is simply not enough options, they are either super friendly or manager with an iron fist type responses. As has been said in all the other threads like this one, we need something in the middle, not only extreme options.

I find the whole interaction thing a little dull tbh. There are only two outcomes.

Player: I'm not happy

manager: get on with it

player: oh ok sorry or I'm still not happy.

End of conversation.

Once you learn how each player personality works it becomes very simple and tedious IMO.

Totally agree, the worst part about it is we are forced into it far more then in FM10 and there are far more severe outcomes. FM10 was fine. FM11 shows how they want to add more detail to it, which isn't a bad thing, but you can't toss it in half done and expect the added depth to be good.

Where is the common sense of taking something that worked and replacing it with something that has more depth but does -not- work.

Archived