How to change the view permanently when checking a scout assignment?

I have been trying to figure out how to change the view when checking on the scout reports while on an assignment. I find it very frustrating that you change the view from general info to another view, e.g. scout - main, and then when you click into something it changes back to general info. I think it is much easier to view which players the scout recommends most when the actual scout report are displayed instead of just general info. Is there any way of changing this screen permanently?

Any help is greatly appreciated, and sorry if there is already a thread about this, so if there is could someone please send me the link.

That seems to half work with me. I have set up a custom view. If I come off the scouting screen and back onto, it stays the same, but if i click into a player, it goes back to general info. Thank you anyway.
Well actually that doesnt seemed to have work. Would it work with a game that was started before the game was patched?

That is a good point.

I have the exact same problem with the custom view changing to another.

My game is a continuation of the 11.0 out of the box and not a new game when we got 11.1 so would it stop if a new game was started?

• 6 years later...

Archived