11.2 When will come out ?

Of course it will be out when it's ready. This is an old and closed argument.

I was wondering if it will fix the happiness / transfer bug. I've not red anything official about. Fingers crossed .........

You get to transfer happiness in this game now??? Wow, I didn't know that! Too bad it's bugged... :D

Two reasons why the patch is out next friday:

1 - Paul C the main man has said the patch will be out mid-december!

2 - In the last two year patches released in December have been released between 16-18 dec

So people work it out! Enough said

Its going to be quite funny once 11.2 is released because within 5 minutes its guaranteed the "whens 11.3 patch out im a baby i cant play,the shade of red in man utd home shirt is too dark,i cant buy messi for a billion pounds" and so on and so on :D

Its going to be quite funny once 11.2 is released because within 5 minutes its guaranteed the "whens 11.3 patch out im a baby i cant play,the shade of red in man utd home shirt is too dark,i cant buy messi for a billion pounds" and so on and so on :D

Well I would so rather be not able to buy him for 1 billion pounds than being able to buy him for 30 million. :) lmao

And though i do think people will still complain, the majority of the complaints for 11.1.1 were valid.

honestly ive never moaned on here because to make a game as good as this has to be hard with no bugs, but for the first time EVER.. i went back to fm10 tonight and enjoyed it. hopefully they release something soon as the new game is too good to be sat on my shelf.

So that will mean that it will be out in America at 10 or 11am?

That has got to be the only reason I love America ;)

Um no, that means it will be out at around midnight on Friday for you. America is behind GMT time, not ahead of it..

On the contrary I can be expecting it early Friday morning.

Archived