Is there a problem with Match preparation

I keep going to match preparing screen to find focus set to attacking movement. I change it to none but when I return it shows attacking movement again! Am I not doing something properly to change focus area to what I want or is this a bug? Vieww/advice/ appreciated.

It used to be ok and I have only just noticed this. Do not know how long it has been doing this - only just noticed what was going on! I have been running latest patch since it came out. Suppose that I will just have to "put up" with it and hope it eventually starts working properly again. Bizarre!

I had that, too. Check whether your ass man is responsible for the match preparation in the team settings. I could have sworn I didn't tick that box but somehow it was ticked so I simply unticked it and now I don't have any problems with that anymore. Hope that helps you, too.

I think it that the questions at the beginning of the game have an effect on what your Assistant is set to do.

So if you said you'll be involved in all areas then it'll be up to you to do the Match prep, but if you say you'll be getting others to help out then the match prep (and possibly other things) will be go to the assistant.

Archived