High Managers Wages?

I'm managing Huddersfield Town and have done quite well, straight up to the Premier League in 2 seasons and then finished 7th for the 3 seasons we've been in the top flight. Originally I was on £4000 a week then got offered the Fiorentina and Chelsea jobs without applying on £55000 a week so Town offered me a new deal on £55,000 which I signed. I thought this a fair wage considering what I had done for the club and the offers I had received.

Since then I have had 2 new contracts, the first I asked for £150,000 a week just being a bit daft, they agreed, so I asked for £175,000, and they offered me that. So I signed it. At the end of season 5 I have been offered a new deal of £175,000 for I negotiated to £250,000 a week and they came back with £275,000. I signed it. Now I know I have done well for the club but surely this is a little on the steep side?

Yes, before you start, I know I don't have to accept it, but has anyone else had such high offers? Without trawling the forums I'm not sure if this is a bug or it is meant to happen in FM11.

Archived