A nice touch from the Board.

I have just requested a new feeder club to get first option at players from a successful youth system (because mines isn't up to scratch and the spurs bold are too skint to build me a new one) and they accepted and the message said "because you have been here for so long and been successful would you like to be more involved in the selection of this club" to which I replied "yes" so they will contact soon. Nice touch Si thanks.

The only down side to this, as I found in FM10, is that the recommendations I made having received more choice in the selection, was that the two clubs would never reach a deal and thus, I ended up having to wait a long time to try again. In fairness, I was probably aiming too high with some of the clubs I suggested.

I've played 15 seasons in Serie A (Milan & Roma), and I always get that message, and then the board reports "they were unable to find a suitable club".

15 seasons, cant get a feeder club. One of the most obvious bugs in the game.

But the most hilarious bug I've found? My starting keeper was injured in training by a player co-owned by another team and who was playing for the other team. :D

But the most hilarious bug I've found? My starting keeper was injured in training by a player co-owned by another team and who was playing for the other team. :D

That happened to me to.

Also highlights a massive bug, in that he is probably getting training benefit from my club. Why else would the game have that bug?

Well how about when a player is injured in training a random name is selected from your squad list?

Archived