Just received an email today saying that the 11.1.1 patch is out!?

It just goes to show how much of a joke SEGA actually is. They put deadlines on SI which then makes them release an unfinished and poorly tested game. This makes customers extremely unhappy and then take it out on SI. Then some idiot at SEGA decides to send out emails declaring a NEW patch at the time when most of these unhappy customers are actually waiting for this new patch to play a game they bought over a month ago. From what FrazT has said this is a regular occurrance. Just shows how little SEGA thinks of its customers and their feelings towards the game at this moment in time.

FAIL SEGA!

It just goes to show how much of a joke SEGA actually is. They put deadlines on SI which then makes them release an unfinished and poorly tested game. This makes customers extremely unhappy and then take it out on SI. Then some idiot at SEGA decides to send out emails declaring a NEW patch at the time when most of these unhappy customers are actually waiting for this new patch to play a game they bought over a month ago. From what FrazT has said this is a regular occurrance. Just shows how little SEGA thinks of its customers and their feelings towards the game at this moment in time.

FAIL SEGA!

I have no issue whatsoever in playing the game. What issues do you have?

FAIL SEGA!

Woah woah woah. (That's dutch for 'stop a horse'). Sega weren't even involved when the ill fated championship manager 4 was released!! Remember that pile of poop? The only PC game I took back and the man behind the counter didn't even quible to handing me my money back! Must of been a CM-er too.

And, as someone else has said, I have been happily playing FM2011 since release day without any problems. It's only when you come on here and read other rubbish that people are posting that you are aware that there are problems you're not experiencing!! Most of the time it is user error I'm afraid to say. Not all, but most of the time. Just read a thread from some clown complaining coz he's on a losing streak. Bloody SI making a game where the user can lose. They'll be making you die whern you get shot too many times on COD next...

Will never purchase FM before January again. :(

Thats what I said i was going to do this year. I was so fed up with having to wait until January every year to play the game after the broken releases are fixed. Each year I am fooled by SI and cough up money in November to buy the newest release.

I will remember this now and only purchase the game when its in the budget bin and play January to January for each version.

Thats what I said i was going to do this year. I was so fed up with having to wait until January every year to play the game after the broken releases are fixed. Each year I am fooled by SI and cough up money in November to buy the newest release.

I will remember this now and only purchase the game when its in the budget bin and play January to January for each version.

Thirded. I figured the price wouldn't drop for months so I may as well have it for release day, then a few days ago an email from Zavvi popped into my inbox with the subject 'FM11 now £17.99!' Seems the in thing is mocking via email now (I bought the game from Zavvi originally too :( )

Why can you not play it?

Because of all the bugs, i sent in a bug report earlier, every time i try to negotiate a new contract the fee's get altered, lets for an example say i gave a player £1,000 in appearance fee and the player agree then when contract is finalized it had changed to higher fee all the sudden.

I have no issue whatsoever in playing the game. What issues do you have?

Im sure you know exactly what the problems are. The transfer issue/player unhappyness being the main reasons for me. Take a look in the bugs forum where the problems are there for all to see.

Absolute Joke. I got the email as well. What a shambles SI is these days. I would love to know if the makers still play there own game like they use to. If so many of us can't play it until patch 11.2 (hope so anyway) I wonder if they can.

Absolute joke that you did not bother to read this thread where it clearly states the email is organised and sent by SEGA and not SI.

Archived