ipod fm 2011

• SI Staff

We can't 100% specify the exact date as the submission is given to Apple who then have to do their own QA and place it in the iTunes store*; for this reason we've only announced it as being 'before christmas'.

*And bearing in mind the amount of apps going through at the moment they're probably rather busy.

We can't 100% specify the exact date as the submission is given to Apple who then have to do their own QA and place it in the iTunes store*; for this reason we've only announced it as being 'before christmas'.

*And bearing in mind the amount of apps going through at the moment they're probably rather busy.

This almost sounds like you guys have already submitted it to Apple..... ::squeals joyfully::

Any chance of some screenshots marc???

• SI Staff
I'm sure he would love to but I don't think he is allowed to release any information at the moment be it release date, feature lists or screenshots :(

What he said :D

(I have written up a few things to post as soon as I'm allowed loose though ... waiting (im)patiently here .... ;) )

Archived