4-3-3 Demolish - fun high scoring tactic

Hey,

Well I've been browsing these forums for years on and off, don't remember if I've ever posted, pretty sure I didn't.

Anyway, decided to give FM2011 a try now that I have some time and created a tactic I find a lot of fun.

Started using this tactic on the 3rd season with spurs after 2 relatively successful two seasons ( finished 2nd in the 1st season and 1st in the 2nd season ), but I simply didn't like the tactic I was using.

After some time adjusting it I'm now really happy with it.

To the tactic !

The tactic is a 4-3-3 with a solid 4 at the back 3 midfielders ( DMC, MCR, AMCL ) and 3 strikers ( STR STC STL ) and looks like this - http://img52.imageshack.us/i/tactich.jpg/

It uses a fluid philosophy and an overload strategy to really try and overwhelm the opposing team, expressive creative freedom a lot of pressure and man marking - http://img12.imageshack.us/i/teaminstruction.jpg/

OI:

I always let the assistant do the OI as a starting point and go from there.

If the opposing team has 1 striker and the rest in far behind I do tight marking, closing down and hard tackling I never touch show weaker foot I leave it to the assistant.

If the opposing team has 1 striker AMC AML AMR and 2 MC's I just do tight marking, closing down and hard tackling on all of them otherwise I usually have problems due to counters.

Any other tactic the opposition uses I just let the assistant decide.

Position specific information:

DC's - just normal i guess, I use Michael Dawson and Danny Wilson right now ( It used to be Dawson and Ledley King but he's gotten a bit old for my taste ).

DR/L - again normal, I still use Ekotto and Alan Hutton from time to time for substantial offensive help I use Srna and Bale - generally though you can use anyone I guess.

DMC - I prefer a strong defensive player here with decent passing Anthony Annan is who I use, Palacios is also not bad at all.

MCR - this is a box to box mid, Huddlestone was great here, now arsenal got rid of Jack Wilshere and he also does a very nice job.

AMCL - he needs to support the attack, anyone you can think of, Paulo Henrique is wonderful I often use Van Der Vart.

STR/L - They constantly harass the defense preferably quick player with good dribbling crossing(or off the ball )Aaron Lennon is a great example of the crossing kind, plenty of assists, someone with great off the ball constantly breaks the defense apart... Abel Hernandez from Palermo was great for me.

STC - Fast good finishing and good off the ball.. for example, Jermain Defoe.

I guess some results are needed.. I'll just post my last season league table and this years beginning of the season..

but before I do 1 last thing you NEED to use... this new season it has improved my game dramatically, (sorry in advance for the caps.... )

LISTEN TO YOUR SCOUT !!

check what he has to say about the opposing team and adjust, sometimes he'll say don't let the defense push up so much so turn it some what down ( about the middle ), if it's a small pitch use shorter passes etc etc..

League Table:

http://img526.imageshack.us/i/2012leaguetable.jpg/

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4167/currenttable.jpg

Ok I'm done, hope someone tries it and gives me some feedback maybe we can improve and maybe you'll decide I'm full of it and this tactic is actually crap :-)

Tactic Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?dbos2ponc0gc2gj

Feel free to ask any questions and let me know if you like it.

excellent tactic . i test it since 10 games for 9 wins , 1 draw . my team is saint-etienne and i dominate the french league ( but it's only the french league !!! ) my players are good for your tactic and my team is

carasso

(itandje)

ebondo fazio verkhotsov manu

(valera) (gohouri) (reginiessen) (goncalves)

camacho (marcelo mattos)

krivets ( bernado )

vagner love ( carcela)

dembelé keirrison vela

(payet) ( riviere) ( armand traoré)

my best player is dembelé 10 games 15 goals 6 assists .......

the best 433 for me for fm 11

sorry for my english , but i'm a french frog ......

@PGB_SPURS_FM09

They are set as "Advanced PlayerMaker - Attack" and their wide play is "Move Into Channels" so they provide crosses and also cut in to break the defense quite a bit, they also swap position.

however it really depends on the players stats, Aaron Lennon who isn't exactly the best finisher in the world but can dribble and cross really well doesn't score a lot but creates a lot of chances while Abel Hernandez who is more of a finisher adds quite a few goals ( easily double digit during a season )

Defensively hmmm, well I'll be honest I don't watch the entire game only key moments so I couldn't tell you exactly, but they are set to close down the entire pitch and I don't conceded too much, so yes they help out defensively a bit.

@fredrik13

I'm glad you're enjoying it :-)

• 4 months later...

Archived