I am really fed up of the transfer system in 2011.

I just started a game as Tottenham and made bids for sergio aruajo, Jose angel, Jan vertonghen, Steven Pieneer and a Brazilian from Leverkusen. They turned down Valencia, Juventus, Athletico Madrid, Man U, Chelsea and Bayern to join me. Everytime I play this game I am able to sign every single player I bid for, I find this very unrealistic, please sort it out SI!!!!!

in a lot of the games i've played and judging by a lot of the feedback here, tottenham are a bit of a powerhouse. seem to win the league quite a lot.

as a premiership team with champions league ambitions, obviously their reputation is high, so these players will want to play for a club of your stature.

what deals have you been offering these players? are they set as first team or key players, as bigger teams may only see them as rotation players. are you haggling with the agents?

do a bit of research if you are a bit bored one day. save the game before you make an offer, make what you consider a reasonable offer and see it out til the player signs for you (hopefully).

reload the game and offer a lot less, even if they turn you down, just make sure they sign with another club, then compare what you paid them to what the other club paid them.

Archived