"Runs with ball through centre"

Never used 2d.

But I doubt the Ai is smart enough for it to cancel out a winger, I believe the PPM takes priority as I've seen a right back with 'runs down right' collect a corner clearance right near the left touchline and he literally ran along the center line tot he right side before he moved down field. Looked pretty stupid to be honest.

That's utter rubbish^^

The game plays out the same no matter which level of visual representation you choose. There may be subtle differences between their appearance, but what goes on under the hood is exactly the same. The match events are calculated at the start of the game, and changing between commentary/2d/3d only serves to alter how these events 'appear' to you. If you notice any trend between results and the view you've selected, then I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it's purely coincidence.

chuz i don't think so mate they need to have a look at that. i've had this theory for years playing it im telling you if i play my 4-3-3 Attacking formation in 3d il consider a lot less than if i move to only commentary if this is utter rubbish then id like si to call me into their HQ to prove it. i have without a doubt played the last 4 fms more than anyone on the planet i would asume Epsecially this and last one. and i dont meen holiday and leave it on overnight i meen actual play time. maybe its not intended for this to happen but im convinced of it. if not then there have been MAJOR coincedences every time ive switched and the only time i ever do is to see if the tactic will work in a different view.

That's utter rubbish^^

The game plays out the same no matter which level of visual representation you choose. There may be subtle differences between their appearance, but what goes on under the hood is exactly the same. The match events are calculated at the start of the game, and changing between commentary/2d/3d only serves to alter how these events 'appear' to you. If you notice any trend between results and the view you've selected, then I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it's purely coincidence.

+1, the game simply doesnt work that way

Archived