This is impossible!

Missing penalties seems to be a HUGE issue with FM11.

In my Athletic Bilbao save, my team was given 8 penalties through a season and missed every single one. However, when I was doing Dafuge's challenge as Worksop Town, my boys made almost every penalty they were given. Go figure...

I also have noticed a shitton of own goals at every level.

Big problem for me. I'm missing about 90% of PKs. Rooney and Hargreaves taking most.

Now that is a miracle - Hargreaves actually playing enough games to get a chance to take penalties. FM is so unrealistic (said tongue in cheek)

It's cannot be just tactics.

Too many people experiencing the same problem.

I had this happen with the demo, and now with 11.1. Charity Shield match, Liverpool v Man Utd and only 1 penalty was scored from 10.

The probability of that happening in real life must be incredibly low. Sure, anything is possible but typically when so many people are experiencing similar issues, its a bug or at least something that needs "tweaking" to make it more realistic (and in this case, less likely).

What would the great Matt Letissier say to that eh!?? 1 out of 10. Shocking ;-))

It's cannot be just tactics.

Too many people experiencing the same problem.

I had this happen with the demo, and now with 11.1. Charity Shield match, Liverpool v Man Utd and only 1 penalty was scored from 10.

The probability of that happening in real life must be incredibly low. Sure, anything is possible but typically when so many people are experiencing similar issues, its a bug or at least something that needs "tweaking" to make it more realistic (and in this case, less likely).

What would the great Matt Letissier say to that eh!?? 1 out of 10. Shocking ;-))

Here you go mate..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Archived