Fouling discipline

Ok SI, I've said it before and I'm going to say it again.

Give us a way to discipline players for fouling and drawing yellows. The tackling more cautious is pointless when there are foul/card happy refs. But I'd rather let my guys go normally but just be smarter about the tackles. Not to mention even setting it when you see the fouls climbing most of the time it doesn't prevent more cards/fouls as I've still had terrible numbers of them with it set most of the match.

I'm just sick of matches with my team causing 20 fouls and having 5-6 yellows, twice the opponents mind you, but I can't discipline anyone because they don't have low ratings.

If players are fouling and drawing yellows it needs to be a negative on the rating. Hell, straight red cards don't even drop a players rating. It's stupid that we can't use negative team talks (because they'd get whinny) on the team when they are so undisciplined.

It's that freaking simple, just give negative rating numbers to fouls and cards and then they'll finish with lower ratings and won't whine when you get on their case for a poor performance. So damn sick of having no control over the teams discipline.

Archived