Don't really know why my fans would be unhappy about my signing

I'm Liverpool and I've picked up Marko Livaja on a free. Those who've signed him know he has a Global ban till the end of the first season. So he won't be able to play for me till then, but he's 17, it's not like I've signed a player who's in his mid-20's, it's a player who wouldn't have played more than 1 or two games this season anyway. In real life this would be seen as a good piece of business, but on the game they're upset that he has a global ban. It's the one little blemish on my season so far at it annoys me.

I'm Liverpool and I've picked up Marko Livaja on a free. Those who've signed him know he has a Global ban till the end of the first season. So he won't be able to play for me till then, but he's 17, it's not like I've signed a player who's in his mid-20's, it's a player who wouldn't have played more than 1 or two games this season anyway. In real life this would be seen as a good piece of business, but on the game they're upset that he has a global ban. It's the one little blemish on my season so far at it annoys me.

Because they quite rightly fear he might be trouble.

Would've happened IRL too.

Chalky, how did you get a work permit for him? The FA or whoever won't let me sign him because even on appeal it get's turned down.

But unlike you i tried to sign him in may 2011, when he had but one day left of his ban. But why can't i? Is it because he hasn't played all season whereas with you he has played relativley recently?

Because he's an uprofessional little spoilsport. I have to admit, I had absolutely zero control over the ***** in his 6 years at the club. He barely ever even considered turning up for training, and would whine to the media if I even dared warn him about the fact that he'd missed training no less than 50 times...

livajja50-1.png

Archived