This was a big problem in 2010!

So why am I still swing ex players in their first job rake over at big clubs. Ffs do si not listen?

In my game, ancellotti has just left a Chelsea team who are second in the league and loaded, to manage man u who are 7th and skint and have just sacked phelan, that issue appart (I'm aware many have complained about it), Chelsea then go on to hire the vastly experienced and well known manager...... Kevin kilbane, 37 previous managerial experience none.

So I look at the unemployed managers currently available

claudio ranieri rep continental

louis van gaal rep continental

Roberto Mancini rep continental

dunga rep continental

van basten rep continental

Tony mowbray rep national

David motes rep national

there are countless other managers available and Chelsea choose kilbane. It's stupid and spoils the longevity of the game.

Also, in another note and this isn't a moan just my bad luck. Every team who challanges me for te title and starts to get good in the prem, either the manager retires or is poached and next seaason the club fall away.

So annoying.

They are still in second place, they beat Peterborough 3-0 drew with tott 0-0 and got smashed 3-0 by my arsenal. He played some wafty 3-2-3-2 wing back system which was appaling.

I'm sure that chelsea will do better once they have gotten used to their new manager.

Come back when they beat you.

I'm sure that chelsea will do better once they have gotten used to their new manager.

Come back when they beat you.

Well, I'm sure that it's unrealistic and a problem and should be rectified.

I'd like to know from si really how the ai teams select their manager. On what basis and all dat.

Well, I'm sure that it's unrealistic and a problem and should be rectified.

I'd like to know from si really how the ai teams select their manager. On what basis and all dat.

At the end of the day if chelsea win the title under kilbane what will he say then?

Sigh...that been said, everything AI related needs improving...and it will happen eventually.

Archived