CHEAT TO FIX....THE WAGES CAP!!! Wohooo!

easy cheat but you have to have sugar daddy enable.

a bit like the 60 million player cheat...

1/ go to the players contract page and offer as much as you can (e.g I'm Rangers so I can only offer top of 26k) after you do that click undo changes ONCE! this should automatically change the weekly wage to 50k a week and then click make offer

Yeah, I don't know if that works, but I know of one trick that works at least on the fmhi 2010 version. Maybe it will work on others, who knows.

Basically when you buy a player, offer enough money so you know that the offer will be accepted, then go on holiday for a few days so the assistant manager can sort out the contract, because for some reason wage limits dont apply to him. He is the man, he listenes to no-one.

Other ideas i have are, continualy renew players contracts, lowring the wages, but give them a massive signing on fee so they accept. The thing with this is the signing on fee doesnt seem to be deducted from anywhere. ie you can set it to what you like and it might as well be zero. And when you lower a players wage low enough then they start to demand less. Ive had decent young players playing for £10 a week using this tactic.

Other ideas i have are, continualy renew players contracts, lowring the wages, but give them a massive signing on fee so they accept. The thing with this is the signing on fee doesnt seem to be deducted from anywhere. ie you can set it to what you like and it might as well be zero. And when you lower a players wage low enough then they start to demand less. Ive had decent young players playing for £10 a week using this tactic.

just tried this on PSP 2011 and it works! nice way to get your wage bill down!

Yeah, I don't know if that works, but I know of one trick that works at least on the fmhi 2010 version. Maybe it will work on others, who knows.

Basically when you buy a player, offer enough money so you know that the offer will be accepted, then go on holiday for a few days so the assistant manager can sort out the contract, because for some reason wage limits dont apply to him. He is the man, he listenes to no-one.

Totally works. I used this to get to premier from blue square with all the young prospects like Jack Butland and Tony Huston. They were playing for like 20K a week when my limit was something like 10K a week

Archived