Stupid press conferance

I was asked if a disallowed goal should have been given and answered yes since my player was not offside for the goal. Yet I am given a touchline ban because the question appearantly was about an other disallowed goal where my player was offside. How was I supposed to know what goal they were asking about?

Its stupid to get a ban, theres no way you can say it was wrong without getting a ban if you arent correct.

How many times have we seen managers have a go at the ref for getting a decision wrong that was really correct? nothing happens to them except when their fairness is called into question.

There should always be an option to say he was wrong but not get a ban, as well as an option to have a real go and not get a ban if youre correct.

I don't bother with replying to these incidents cause in my experience the referee always turns out to be right on TV review. Not worth it.

Me neither, it just sums up PCs and interaction in general, theres no possible positive outcome, its either neutral or negative so whats the point in replying?

Archived