Newgen dates

I'm managing East Bengal in India. Does anyone know on what date newgens come through into your academy every year in the Indian leagues?

Is it July 1st like England or otherwise?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Conte:

I'm managing East Bengal in India. Does anyone know on what date newgens come through into your academy every year in the Indian leagues?

Is it July 1st like England or otherwise?

Thanks.

- England have never come through on July 1st.

- If you've already player a season or more, you can check your transfer history to see when your promoted youth players came though.

- If not, I will hazard a guess at 8th December, as thats when a lot of other Asian countries do it.

July 30th then, whatever.

Promoted youth players isn't the same as newgens is it? I thought that was players who had outgrown the under 18s.

I've played through the 8th December (end of second season now) and I didn't notice anything. The season is the same sort of schedule as western Europe (ie. August to May).

I did do a search beforehand, but couldn't find anything.

Guest roberto922

usually the day after the season end review but I've only done England so don't know about other countries

India isn't on nogravy's list, but the season doesn't start/end at the same time as England so it's won't be June 19/20.

Check the player history of a youth academy regen in any Indian squad and see what date his contract began - that might be the clue.

Archived