What is the real purpose of the 'Handheld Bugs Forum'?

Im sorry if im being over skeptical, but no patch is going to be released for FMH11? Despite the players finding bug after bug, a lot of which do take away from the game play experience, especially bugs we've found in previous versions of the game.

One could argue we've been sold a faulty product.

• SI Staff

The idea behind locating and examining all flaws on the handheld games is multi-fold (and always has been):

* If we know of any flaws we can hopefully find work around for users so that we can help minimise their impact on peoples enjoyment of the products.

* We can also where possible fix any issues for future products.

The handheld bugs forum was appropriate to create because with both the PSP and iPhone games coming out close together this year it will (hopefully) help keep any feedback on issues more organised than they might otherwise be.

OMG... You're really one of the SI's bots Marc :thdn: I can't belive my eyes. Just hope that other psp players won't belive all these *********.

Again,no patch for FMH this year. Bravo SI !!! KUTGW !!! F...ck the psp version,the most important thing is to make FMHi perfect !!!

BTW,give me back my thirty euros I spent for FMH.

• SI Staff
OMG... You're really one of the SI's bots Marc :thdn: I can't belive my eyes. Just hope that other psp players won't belive all these *********.

Parsing error - please input data.

(more seriously how do you expect me to reply? - I'm trying to be polite and informative, while not lying to you - no I'm probably not giving you the answers that you want - but I'm being honest at least and trying to communicate with you rather than just ignoring your posts ...)

Again,no patch for FMH this year. Bravo SI !!! KUTGW !!! F...ck the psp version

I'm a developer Mr Football1, I have no input or say on whether a product will recieve a patch or not - traditionally I know it hasn't been possible to release patches for FMH for whatever reason; but its not a decision I'm involved in.

the most important thing is to make FMHi perfect !!!

I sincerely believe that the release of the iPhone game has helped with tuning the match and other items for this years version - you are as always welcome to disagree with me on this.

Shut up moaning, What bugs are you all finding exactly?

"Red Card bug" bla bla bla there is no red card bug at all.

"Match engine bug"- Errm which one? Theres a few and the ME will never be spot on, well not for another 4-5 years.

"Bosman Bug"- There isnt one, be quiet.

There will not be a patch for PSP version, it is very rare for PSP games to have patches at all. NEVER seen one myself.

So;

Quit moaning about bugs and "why sell a broken product?" bla bla bla

Why create this pointless thread really?

Just enjoy the game

If you find a bug post it politely in the Bugs forum so it can get looked into.

Dont moan at marc, he isnt the main developer of the PSP version, PM Stu Warren about it.

Thanks

Yours Faithful

BS95

The bugs forum has been created as it will be a lot easier to manage and keep tabs on than a single, sprawling bugs thread. It's as simple as that.

Obviously we do not willfully and intentionally leave issues in the game, and we're sorry for those that do ship. All issues reported on our forums are logged in an internal database and prioritised accordingly. The dev team work to submission deadlines and there are existing issues and new issues that occur during development, so some minor issues will be prioritised behind others. I think if you go through last year's bug reporting thread you'll see that the vast majority of issues raised by the community have been addressed, so it is by no means pointless raising these issues and we're grateful when you do so.

The bugs forum has been created as it will be a lot easier to manage and keep tabs on than a single, sprawling bugs thread. It's as simple as that.

Obviously we do not willfully and intentionally leave issues in the game, and we're sorry for those that do ship. All issues reported on our forums are logged in an internal database and prioritised accordingly. The dev team work to submission deadlines and there are existing issues and new issues that occur during development, so some minor issues will be prioritised behind others. I think if you go through last year's bug reporting thread you'll see that the vast majority of issues raised by the community have been addressed, so it is by no means pointless raising these issues and we're grateful when you do so.

Thank you for taking the time to reply Stu. :thup:

Archived