What shall I do with all this money !?

Basically in my first season with Real Madrid I won the champions league and liga bbva double without purchasing any players as i dont really need anyone. Into my second season now and i dont really need anyone again and they have given me a transfer budget of 118 million.. wow

any where else i can put this money towards?

If it was me I'd go regen hunting now so that you have the security of knowing you have a crop of youngsters hand picked by yourself and you wont have to be completely reliant on the lottery of a regen coming through your own youth system that's of sufficient quality to fill the boots of your current first teamers when they get too old.

If it was me I'd go regen hunting now so that you have the security of knowing you have a crop of youngsters hand picked by yourself and you wont have to be completely reliant on the lottery of a regen coming through your own youth system that's of sufficient quality to fill the boots of your current first teamers when they get too old.

real madrid have the youngest team in the league and thats because their first team has so many players under 25, regen hunting now would be a waste of talent

Buy one or two world class players per season, and then spend the rest on youth development so that in 5-10 seasons all your players are coming out of youth teams. That's what i'm attempting at Spurs. Within ten years i want 70%+ of my teams and squads to come through the youth team and still be successfull.

Make sure that your stadium is as big as it can be, both training ground and you have the staff you want. Then i would make sure my academy as 2 potential star rated players at 3 3 1/2 star players for ever potion. Then fill your Reserve team up with u20's of the same standard as the academy players.

I did that on fm10 with Manchester city.

Give all the money to me, obviously. I'll put it to good use. ;)

Why don't you 'donate' money to obscure clubs and see how far you can finance them up the leagues? Example: take a newly promoted BSN/BSS club, buy/loan one of their players for a few million, and see how the AI manager uses the money to improve the squad. Would be fun to take obscure teams up the divisions. :)

Give all the money to me, obviously. I'll put it to good use. ;)

Why don't you 'donate' money to obscure clubs and see how far you can finance them up the leagues? Example: take a newly promoted BSN/BSS club, buy/loan one of their players for a few million, and see how the AI manager uses the money to improve the squad. Would be fun to take obscure teams up the divisions. :)

The AI managers (and boards) has always been useless when I tried that. It's heartbreaking and ridicules.

If it really bothers you, go into FMRTE and remove it :p

Or, you can look to build a solid under 17 team, help them develop and send them out to other clubs / sell them with a buy-back clause. Then just follow their careers and if at any point u want to buy them back you can for cheap. As long as your reputation is higher and he is willing to join you, you have the advantage.

If I had all that money I would invest in the youth players & bring in the best staff possible!!! But mainly in the young future wonderkids you will need good scouts...so look for the best scouts, coaches ect & get rid of the staff with weak attributes at real madrid.

Also why not bring in more world class players & get rid of some of the weaker players that don't make your first team?

go through your entire non playing staff and replace the mediocre ones with the best available. request that your board have the best possible facilities, academy, etc...

replace the older members of your squad with younger ones and scout some teenagers for the future.

in an old CM i amassed over £2billion and my finances actually reset back to £0

i had the best players in the world. raul's regen, totti's regen, del piero's regen, maldini's regen, etc....

• 1 month later...
firstly id get a grip and challenge yourself as its not exactly hard to win the champs league n bbva with real madrid lol! my mum could do that with their freaky players

She is obviously a better manager than mourinho!

Just hold onto the money, i wouldnt spend much at all, remember that any of the 118 million you spend will come off your bank balance as well.

Archived