Possible Bug Re: Offering contracts to free agents?

i'm not sure if anyone else has seen this problem? i'm guessing it's a bug? end of season, got a few free agents on trial to see if they were actually any good. a few were so offered contracts. a couple went fine, and they were happy to accept and signed. A couple of others said "do not want to enter into negotiations after last ones broke down" - this was the first time i even attempted to offer them a contract. seems a bit silly seeing as they were on trial too so must have been interested in the first place....

anyone else experienced this?

If you click exit negotiations when you can't agree a deal and try to go back a day or so later they will say don't want to negotiate.

If you click back instead you can carry on with the game and come back later. I'm used to clciking to offer a contract just to see how much someone would want. I made the mistake of doing this when i got FM11 and clicking exit, when i went back loads of players wouldn't enter into negotiations as i had exited previous ones. Just clicking back instead of exit means you can go back to negotiations again if you wish

(hope that makes sense!)

Archived