Is the TV Revenue for the SPL Hard-coded?

No, all these can be edited with the FM editor.

They are in my experience though not 'dynamic' in the game itself, so unless you resort to using a real time editor you find that over time as has happened in my game, with players of a high rep willing to play for me due to the league rep increasing but they require astronomical wages and finances can quickly spiral out of control leading to administration and all the managers hard work being undone by players being offloaded to service what has become in my game Premiership levels of debt on SPL levels of prize/tv/sponsorship money.

Edit :- as an example when I checked my finances screen it shows that for the whole of last season when the SPL was in the top 15 leagues in Europe we made only 700k in sponsorship money.

at least in this game with the dynamic league reputation the TV money will increase as the league gets better so hopefully competing finacially in Europe will be possible.

Do you know roughly what the tv money is per season in the Prem, would be interested to see if it has increased in my game as I'm in 2017 with Celtic in the SPL which is now the 10th highest rep league in Europe. We got 8 million from tv money last season which would have been boosted by a run to the semi final of the CL.

That seems to imply that either the SPL tv money doesn't change or maybe it only really gets hiked up if you mange to get your league into the top 4 or 5 leagues.

i think it will be proportionate to the league, we are not as big a league as the EPL with far less teams so we will never make as much TV money as them.

i think it will be proportionate to the league, we are not as big a league as the EPL with far less teams so we will never make as much TV money as them.

Don't know if it is, but it should be also proportional to the population of the country, as the bulk of the TV viewership will be domestic unless you are one of the top 2 or 3 leagues.

Archived