Who to play as?

As the title says I need some help to choose i want a club that has a ok playing squad ok finances and is in one of the top divisions.I usually start as my beloved man utd but also been arsenal and liverpool but get bored pretty quick.Not to fussed which country they re in aswell any input guys?

Why not look in the challenges forum or GPTG forum? Im sure there is already a 'Who should I be' thread in GPTG also.

why post and not give an opinion on the game i know there is a section like that but i wanted live reactions so to speak

Ajax, good young squad potential to challenge in Europe in a year or two, finances are solid, players you can sell on for a good profit. You wont be buying top talent all the time it will be looking for bargains and regens with potential to replace players who want to move to a bigger club. They have been my best save this year by far, only one I've made it past 2 seasons with.

They are live reactions :thup:. The whole point of the thread in the GPTG is to stop threads like this as they are pointless.

No they're not. People start new threads because they want direct answers to their own personal queries.

If all you tidy minimilasts out there got your way the whole forum would be so BORING!

I'm at work during the which is boring enough as it is, so I love when there's new threads to read and new things to discuss... even if there's similar threads already available, it's unrealistic and quite draconian to expect every member to find the correct thread first and post in there.

PS. Fiorentina. There, they have 2 votes now !

It is worth looking in the who should I be thread there are some good suggestions in there that may give you an idea of who to be.

Other than that I would go for Valencia, Villarreal, Leverkusen although money is a bit of a problem there to start with or Napoli.

No they're not. People start new threads because they want direct answers to their own personal queries.

If all you tidy minimilasts out there got your way the whole forum would be so BORING!

I'm at work during the which is boring enough as it is, so I love when there's new threads to read and new things to discuss... even if there's similar threads already available, it's unrealistic and quite draconian to expect every member to find the correct thread first and post in there.

PS. Fiorentina. There, they have 2 votes now !

i agree but it will just start another rant from them now so let's prepare (they will prob go running to the mods)

P.S Only one vote aloud but if all have one vote each fioorentina will be fav as i have never managed in italy.

vote for ajax, even tho im a tad late in voting

on the off topic debate, sections arte made for reasons, in future post in the proper area, and dont be a whiny little girl about people correctly telling you where to take your thread in :)

vote for ajax, even tho im a tad late in voting

on the off topic debate, sections arte made for reasons, in future post in the proper area, and dont be a whiny little girl about people correctly telling you where to take your thread in :)

jog on and grow up

Archived