The Big Season

So I've been managing Everton for about three seasons, I'm in my fourth season now, and we won the league and Champions league in my third. We over acheived, without a doubt. I know from reading about FM on many forums in the past that once your team is successful, the opposition will be well aware of your abilities and will try to counter it. For some reason this season I can't work out what I need to do. I believe the most successful sides in real life are the most attacking (in this day and age) Do I need to play more defensively now or play a counter attacking style? I'm not even sure how to play counter attacking on the game.

Any advice would be great. Thanks:thup:

I don't know how well you're doing and if the game is this realistic but I think tweaking tactics are important even SAF has changed tactics to accomodate players and the way the game has changed. I'm a "big" club now so I'm imagining the other teams are aware of it and will at least try to counter me as whereas before, I completely took them by surprise. I may not have to changet the tactics completely but I'm sure a few slight tweaks are needed... not sure what though.

Archived