Dynamic league rep

Hi. I'm playing in the Swedish first division and it has two and a half star rep. Since i have a really crappy work I can't play FM as much as I want so I'll ask here because I'm curious.

Has anyone got their rep up (on league or club) so you can get big star signings? Screenshots are appreciated :)

This is my ambition but I have just made it into Champ. league and can only play lke 4-5 hours a week :(

Funnily enough, I'm 7 seasons deep into a game and little has changed in league reps around the world.

They did say that it would take pretty much a minimum of 10 seasons in order for anyone to see a change in league reputation. It is not something that is easy because even if you're team is doing really well in Europe that doesn't necessarily mean that your'e league rep is going to go up. You need to hope that with your'e success in Europe/Continental competitions it will attract other players that normally wouldn't go to teams in your'e league to go there for the prospect of playing against and challenging you. Once the teams in your'e league start to do well in Europe then it will improve. It takes a long time for players to get attracted to smaller clubs though im guessing. I suspect there needs to be a certain level of dominance in continental competition before anyone is willing to go to the smaller teams.

ive downloaded and using at the moment leagues of the 10 lowest ranked nations of europe at the moment and there have been quite a few changes so far. im in 2018/19 season and for example the faroese premier division has gone from 800 and something up to 351st, also the Georgian cup has risen 200 odd places to 88th in europe, it does work and is affecting my champions league competitions as well. Lokomotiv Astana of Kazakhstan got into the groups in the Europa League as well as Bohemians of Ireland, also Olimpi Rustavi of Georgia got into the groups of the Champions League

I'm managing Celtic in the SPL 7 seasons in and the SPL is now in the top 10 leagues in Europe (12th worldwide) after I got my team to the CL semi final the last 2 years running. Will get a screeny in a bit (game's processing atm).

Edit...screeny below of top leagues in Europe, if you discount the F.A cup as it's not a league the SPL would be 9th.

EuropeCompetitions_Competitions.png

Hi. I'm playing in the Swedish first division and it has two and a half star rep. Since i have a really crappy work I can't play FM as much as I want so I'll ask here because I'm curious.

Has anyone got their rep up (on league or club) so you can get big star signings? Screenshots are appreciated :)

This is my ambition but I have just made it into Champ. league and can only play lke 4-5 hours a week :(

I know this is cheating but I use FMRTE to change the epl and champs league to 5 stars and Liverpool to 10000 in rep

I'm managing Celtic in the SPL 7 seasons in and the SPL is now in the top 10 leagues in Europe (12th worldwide) after I got my team to the CL semi final the last 2 years running. Will get a screeny in a bit (game's processing atm).

Edit...screeny below of top leagues in Europe, if you discount the F.A cup as it's not a league the SPL would be 9th.

EuropeCompetitions_Competitions.png

Alright. Big thanks for the screenie. So happy about the dynamic rep and this seems fairly realistic. Don't expect great changes after just a couple of years but in my save just two years in I'm already seeing a little change in player quality that would accept going to my team. I'm dominating my league but it's crap in reality so the challenge will be champ league. Hoping to qualify and maybe get some points there a few seasons in a row and we'll see what happens :)

Yeah, from my experience the CL is the major factor in getting your league's rep moving in the right direction, I managed to get a few lucky results early on in my career against the big guns like Barca but it does require a lot of luck I think, as to start off the catch 22 is players wont sign for you if you aren't competing in the CL but you can't really be expected to compete in the CL with players of a low quality.

Another thing I have found a problem is that the prize money in the SPL seems to be hard coded and bringing in players of the quality of Kadlec and Balotelli has blown apart my wage structure leading to massive debt ( 77m when the club's value is only 55m), which meant I had to have a bit of a fire sale in the last transfer iwndow.

Yeah, from my experience the CL is the major factor in getting your league's rep moving in the right direction, I managed to get a few lucky results early on in my career against the big guns like Barca but it does require a lot of luck I think, as to start off the catch 22 is players wont sign for you if you aren't competing in the CL but you can't really be expected to compete in the CL with players of a low quality.

Another thing I have found a problem is that the prize money in the SPL seems to be hard coded and bringing in players of the quality of Kadlec and Balotelli has blown apart my wage structure leading to massive debt ( 77m when the club's value is only 55m), which meant I had to have a bit of a fire sale in the last transfer iwndow.

Agree 100% with you in catch 22. Hopefully it will be atleast a little easier with dynamic rep.

Sad to say that already now I'm funding my wage and transferbudget on selling my starplayers and buying cheap prospects. It's a fun part to scout players but when you're Celtic and have won the league as many times as you and got to the semis in champ league it should be doable to hold on to a couple of stars and have some money left for transfers...

Archived