False Promises - End of FMH?

I remembered quite well how things were going to change in this years version of FMH. Just unlocked sugar daddy and now find that there still is a "Wages cap" of 25k, thought that was meant to be looked into.

Remember as well they were going to look into how to get to train a player into a new position?... I know its just not me, but i reckon with all the complaints and the jobs they didnt do when promised will probably see the end of FMH :(

• SI Staff

You should find that you can increase the maximum wages if they are initially capped by increasing your clubs wage budget - the fix involved making the wage allowed work as a proportion of the wage budget (so you won't automatically get it as a smaller club, you have to trade off some of your transfer budget - I haven't been involved directly in the PSP game this iteration but I believe the fix was ported from the iPhone game onto that product).

With regards to any features which may have been discussed outside of that - if I indicated I would look into something I will have done so, this doesn't always mean it will make its way into a specific product or game version.

SI never intend to mislead anyone and it is for this reason that we don't announce any feature sets for our products in advance of them being concrete.

You should find that you can increase the maximum wages if they are initially capped by increasing your clubs wage budget - the fix involved making the wage allowed work as a proportion of the wage budget (so you won't automatically get it as a smaller club, you have to trade off some of your transfer budget - I haven't been involved directly in the PSP game this iteration but I believe the fix was ported from the iPhone game onto that product).

With regards to any features which may have been discussed outside of that - if I indicated I would look into something I will have done so, this doesn't always mean it will make its way into a specific product or game version.

SI never intend to mislead anyone and it is for this reason that we don't announce any feature sets for our products in advance of them being concrete.

ok i'm rangers and i have moved all of my transfer budget to my wages and they are still capped at 26k

I don't think it is false promises but bugs can crop up on one version be fixed for SI to then add some new code and it to crop up again.

The wage cap with Sugar Daddy is frustrating but they never said they would fix it but look into it.

By the way, you can train a player into a new position. I had Malouda do really well at AMC in 2010 for a season and because he was already ok in that position and had the stats he turned into a AMLC (note he was AML last year).

Archived