99% of the time, my players admit they are not training hard enough

Don't know, but I'm finding it's abrilliant way to boost morale. If you tell a player he's not been training well, as you say, they nearly always agree, and it seems to boost morale by a couple of notches. Seems to work when morale is Good, and often boosts to Very good or Superb. I guess the players like you to be strict with them!

If you do this a day or two before your next match, you can ensure you've got a well-motivated team...

I have completely found this.

I also find it to be true that a lot of them aren't training that great. They are at the 2 blue bars (or 2.5) but not up to the black bar like some of the rest of the team.

And when I say this they agree, and then generally go on and train at the same level the next month. And the month after...

A couple of my young players (including Kadlec) just aren't really improving because they aren't training well enough, and I don't know what to do...

Also it is a too easy way to boost morale.

If I go on Private Chat and say they need to work harder in training to get in the first team, they will nearly always admit they have not been working hard enough.

When I look on their graphs, they always seem to be going at a decent level, so what's the issue here?

it could have something to do with the coaches determination and discipline?

Archived