Most ridiculous goal I ever saw

I'm playing Chelsea, the game starts and mikel hits a cheeky lob that is heading straight for my keeper who is running for the edge of the box to grab it! Oh but wait, he has run out the box, under no presure at all and has decided to head the ball. Straight at dzeko. Who has out stripped my defender who has 17 acc and pace. And dzeko scores.

And what's more harts rating doesn't go down a single point.

I've seen similar things happen with keepers but never like this. Is there a bug by chance that once the keeper has commuted to a descision, ie I need to get in quick before striker, he can't change his mind even if the situation changes?

perhaps the keeper just made a mistake, the game may not account for it but it sounds like he did.

This has been toned down/fixed for the 11.2 patch. There is a thread somewhere which contains all the Match engine fixes up till yestardays date. I cant remember which thread it was in sorry. But i did read this particular issue had been fixed.

Fix is somthing like this - keepers less llikly to come out of box to head the ball needlessly

This has been toned down/fixed for the 11.2 patch. There is a thread somewhere which contains all the Match engine fixes up till yestardays date. I cant remember which thread it was in sorry. But i did read this particular issue had been fixed.

Fix is somthing like this - keepers less llikly to come out of box to head the ball needlessly

Ahh good. Thanks for that.

Archived