i need help please

i am managing sunderland and i use the sugar daddy to buy players like robben fabregas i get promoted now i am in the prem and i am failing to win matches

my team:

akinfeev

nosworthy

richards

steven taylor

robben

liam lawrence

fabregas

liam miller

stephen elliot

dean ashton

thanks icon_wink.gif

i am managing sunderland and i use the sugar daddy to buy players like robben fabregas i get promoted now i am in the prem and i am failing to win matches

my team:

akinfeev

nosworthy

richards

steven taylor

robben

liam lawrence

fabregas

liam miller

stephen elliot

dean ashton

thanks icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RoyKeane07:

Just do what I did; Use the editor to make all of Sunderland's default players 13 and make their current and potential ability 200, so they perform their best. Liam Miller, Marton Fulop and Graham Kavanagh end up being exceptionally good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how sad and boring is that it just defeats the element of the game. being a smaller club is the best part of it you have got to work hard to try and build up your squad to win things. i started as everton bought no-one and in my second season i won the euro cup. its about your ability to manage a team not to win every game. also i thing the sugar daddy ruins it, you can get just as much money if you play the game properly im only in my 3rd season and because i have build my squad up and won the uefa cup they gave me a budget of 17m. its fun and its challenging try it you'll be suprised how fun it actually is.

Archived